Have I got an entry or not?

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
rose

Have I got an entry or not?

Post by rose » Mon May 09, 2016 2:30 pm

So I wrote my training programme, got promoted in my first five races to div 1 all in April. You would think I would get nearly a whole season in Div 1, well it looks like I have to wait nearly to the race to see if I,ve got entries; well if you follow a training programme you design this for what races you are entering obviously. Something needs to change!! It is a waste of time and effort competing in div 2 if you can then not enter your choice of div 1,s on the calendar.

CeeBee

Re: Have I got an entry or not?

Post by CeeBee » Fri May 13, 2016 8:25 pm

You'd be welcome to enter Pinkston near Glasgow on the weekend on June 18/19. There are practise sessions on the Friday night. It is easy access from the motorway and walking distance into Glasgow City Centre. It is a good course with pumped water and quite technical.

rose

Post by rose » Sun May 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Actually it turns out the only race i haven't got an entry for is Washburn, I have an entry for Pinkston thanks.

CeeBee

Post by CeeBee » Sun May 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Pleased to hear it :) See you there.

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Mon May 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Glad to hear you got entries, I did think it was strange you hadn't as not that many were full at the time you posted.

Washburn is currently restricted by the time we can get the water switched on, hopefully something that can be improved going forward.