ACM Time

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Secretary Man

ACM Time

Post by Secretary Man » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:24 pm

Yes folks it's that time again, so I have posted teh motions here, as well as circulating the ACM Agenda.

I have tried to reflect the rule changes using bold italic underline for eay additions, or colours for the harder ones.

Please note an erratum in teh Agenda (about to be reissued) The Ed Ecclestone award was won in 2011 by Ken Baillie, not Chris,

Ok have fun commenting.

If you are coming to teh ACM, please make sure you confirm that to me, so that I can cater for teh correct number of lunches
Hon Secretary to the British Canoeing Slalom Committee
( a different Id is used for personal rants and raves)

Secretary Man

Re: ACM Time

Post by Secretary Man » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:38 pm

If you are coming to the ACM bring a mug please. There are some well used British Canoeing communal mugs and I will have some old polystyrene cups. But it would be better for the environment to use reusable mugs.

If you are not coming, why not?

See you on Saturday week.
Hon Secretary to the British Canoeing Slalom Committee
( a different Id is used for personal rants and raves)

JimW

Re: ACM Time

Post by JimW » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 pm

Whenever I have looked at going in the past, accommodation costs have always been bizarrely high which put on top of travel costs and everything else has always put me off. With the way my back is right now, I can't even commit to a journey that long, Tully is about my limit (or Penrith for an example in the right direction).