Entries over the internet - Enter events online

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Anne

Post by Anne » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:58 pm

This is to be a topic in AOB at the ACM. hopefully a working party will be set up.

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:34 am

Northampton took entries over the net this year. Alan Adams is willing to share his php code with anyone interested.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

timb

Post by timb » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:17 am

Right then...

I've been nominated by the slalom committee to chair a working party / sub committee to look into this so anyone that wants to get involved should email me at t_baillie@hotmail.com then we can get cooking!

Not until the new year tho methinks as the supermarkets keep telling me tis the season to be Jolly! and not the season to spend lots of time working on a computer!

Cheers Tim

Anne

Post by Anne » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:57 pm

We are now ready to start discussions etc on this subject. Tim feels he can't give it the time it deserves due to other pressures like trainig and earning a crust. Jeff Asplin has agreed to chair a group to explore the possibilities so if anyone would like to be involved in this working party please contact him by e-mail, address: [email]jeff.asplin@ntlworld.com.[/email] Good luck with this it is well beyond my realms of understanding!

Anne

Post by Anne » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:59 am

Sorry forgot to say that those who contacted me earlier their contact details have been passed on to jeff. I look forward to exciting developments.