SlaSoft - Bug?

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:20 pm

Is there anyone out there who has a solution to the following:

We use slasoft to help with events, but with div 1 we need to enter results to 2 dp.

We have done this for first runs, but second runs are proving difficult! However I set up the profile it won't accept more than 1 dp. I've even tried switching to minutes, seconds and TH but then I get a run time error.

Anyone know how to resolve this.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:14 pm

HAve you tried emailing tony arrowsmith (tonya@slasoft.co.uk). He wrote the software so may be able to help. :)
Just remember that the sales do not get near commercial compensation for his work, he has to have a day job too, (or starve!)
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

JaneS

Post by JaneS » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 pm

We had the same problem at the Stone Mini Slaloms. Tony has sorted the bug, so if you contact him I am sure he will send you a link to the update.
Only problem was, I couldn't get it to install on my machine so we never managed to enter the second or third mimi events in 10ths ... I was going to try to install the update on another computer just to see if it was the update or my laptop but haven't had time yet.

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:56 pm

Thanks - I've emailed Tony.

Dee
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!