Slalom ACM - Its your chance to make a difference. .

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:56 am

Well its almost ACM time, any of those who have been grumbling going to come along and try to affect the sport?

There is STILL a chance for you to be 'in the thick of it'. The ACM recommends actions to the Slalom Committee (who bless them still treat these as instructions), but there are spaces available on the committee. Not enough people were nominated before the ACM, so I believe that nominations will be open up to the election, but I ma not secretary so I could be worng.

YOU can get elected onto the committee, and be able to take part in decision making for the sport, it's your chance to change all the things you think are wrong.

If you want more info, then PM/email any member of the committee like Anne, or Pingu, or Jim Croft (Ho Ho they will hate me for that) or if you are desperate try previous commtittee members, mentioning no names. . . :)

OR just come along to the meeting. :D
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points