Shepperton Double Div 1/2 - 5th and 6th March

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 am

Thank you everyone for your support. We have 151 ranking entries which is a lot for Shepperton!

WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR RANKING ENTRIES
I am still taking judges entries, but space is severely limited.

If you want to check that I have received your entries then goto: Entries (Last Update 2 Mar)
If you are not on this list then you do not have an entry.

I will be putting a revised start list with new start times up tomorrow (well later today now as it has gone midnight). Please do check (and encourage others to do so) as the number of late entries means changes will be made.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Revised Start Lists (updated 4 Mar 11:30) now at:
Saturday
Sunday

If you are not on this list and are on my Entries list please let me know.

Water is still on a good 3 gates and forecast is for dry weather. Wishing you a safe journey and lots of success
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:33 am

Well done to all involved.

To those who trekked from far afield - admirable.

Good cold, English March days with a tantalising amount of sun at times.

Interesting racing too with a few surprises and oh that boat crunch!

Onwards!

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

And oh yeah for those who froze on the water or bank at the weekend - especially anyone from the vicinity of Derby/Matlock - you know who you are. The weather is beautiful here today, I've been out in a t-shirt since 9 a.m.

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

A belated (cos I've been unwell all week) thank you to all those who came to the event either to help or compete.
It was really great to see a good turn out in spite of the bitter cold. I do hope everyone got home safely.

Also, many thanks to the Whitewater The Canoe Centre for supplying the vouchers for our “extra” 2-day J16 prizes. Visit them online at www.wwtcc.com

My apologies to those parents who have been forced to maintain saucepans of boiling water as a result of the weekend. :;):

We hope you enjoyed your weekend and hope to be seeing you next year.