Orton Mere May 26/27

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Re: Orton Mere May 26/27

Post by Dee » Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Well you are probably rounder than the ball that David is watching on Sunday though why he wants to watch a ball when we could be at Orton Mere beats me!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Seedy Paddler

Post by Seedy Paddler » Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Don't know if I would suggest CP as round?? But he is an old Blagger so experience will be on your side. Hope you had a good one, changed up North from wash-out in April to roasting in the sunshine all weekend - suppose that will be the Aberdeen summer past now!

CD

GreenPeter

Post by GreenPeter » Sun May 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks to all who helped out this weekend, club members and visitors alike.
Thanks to all those who competed without whom there would be no event.
Obviously the sun shone on the righteous this weekend, with wall to wall sunshine down here as well as north of the border.
See you all July 14/15.

Following the CP thread I can confirm he is round, he went round 4 times today with different C2 partners.

harratts

Post by harratts » Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 am

What a fantastic weekend - well done all at Proteus CC!

Highlight for me was doing a team run with both of my two boy's. Still faster than one of them but for how long remains to be seen. You know what I mean Pete.

Paddled well, learnt loads, made new friends and won some cake. Never has filling in your entry card correctly and sending it in early been so rewarding.