Shapperton Mini's

Discuss past and future events
Jasper

Shapperton Mini's

Post by Jasper » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am

Does anyone know if the 1st Shepperton Mini actually took place on 15th December as there have not been any results posted yet? Depending upon the answer to this question, are the 2nd and 3rd Shepperton mini's going to take place as originally planned in January and February?

Dee

Re: Shapperton Mini's

Post by Dee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 am

Yes, the first Shepperton Mini did take place (although I wasn't there :( ). Not sure that the results will get published on line.

I believe that the 2nd and 3rd mini's are going ahead, water levels are dropping a bit now so hopefully weir is no longer washed out.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Jasper

Re: Shepperton Mini's

Post by Jasper » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 pm

That's a pity. Always interesting to see who paddles in these Winter events. The results from the Orton Mere winter slaloms are posted on-line and I feel sure that the results from the three Stafford & Stone Mini's will be displayed in time as well. Good luck with your event this weekend though.

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

When I say dropping... this is good as the weir has been washed out so we need water levels to drop to get the big waves! Next event is 19 Jan, not this weekent.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Just re-read your post and realise you were referring to results not being posted :oops:

Not my call, but I'll ask Dave if he has a copy we can post; he may just wait until the series is complete

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah.

Thanks for the details

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Results from 1st mini are up now