Calling CR Cats, Breadalbane and Frome

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Calling CR Cats, Breadalbane and Frome

Post by Dee » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:28 pm

Following the ACM details of slaloms for the coming year are due to be submitted by mid December.

I've chased several times but been unable to get responses from these three clubs. Please could someone from these clubs chase the application owners to push things along!

Note that the information should be quick to submit but must be submitted whilst logged in with the email address used by the original applicant.

• Go to https://www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk/ye ... plications
• Click “Edit Detail”
• Check/Complete info
• Click Submit

It should only take a few minutes.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

CeeBee

Re: Calling CR Cats, Breadalbane and Frome

Post by CeeBee » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:22 pm

Hi Dee, sorry for having to chase us. I will send a reminder out to the committee

CeeBee

Post by CeeBee » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:22 pm

Thanks for all the hard work by Dee and all those who organise the calendar. A lot of work behind the scenes and without it and those clubs who run events we wouldn't have a 2023 calendar.
Last edited by CeeBee on Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:29 pm

CR Cats and Frome now done. Breadalbane due tonight and the two others outstanding are in touch so got responses from everyone now thanks.

Next tranche of emails will be to check and publish entries set up!

Merry Christmas!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!