Tryweryn Campsite

Stuff for sale
Seedy Paddler

Tryweryn Campsite

Post by Seedy Paddler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Thought this may of interest - anyone fancy a business change?
Kayakers who are familiar with Canolfan Tryweryn might be interested in the details of the Tyn Cornel being up for sale.

The guide price puts outside my pocket money but I can't help thinking that this would be a great idea for a governing body to purchase. Given how much Canoe England spent on the island at Symonds Yat this seems a better idea to me.

Its also interesting to note that the current owners list their fallback plan for 2013 of promoting fishing on the Tryweryn alongside the campsite.

Given its a campsite next to the most popular and widely used kayaking and rafting location in England and Wales you think they would be embracing the canoeists rather than going out of their way to antagonise them...
campsite for sale in snowdonia north wales - Tyn Cornel
http://www.campsiteforsaleinsnowdonianorthwales.com
campsite for sale in snowdonia north wales - Tyn Cornel - A rare opportunity to buy an established ten acre camping & caravan park in snowdonia national park north wales ... established for over fifty years!

slink

Re: Tryweryn Campsite

Post by slink » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

And bring back the Tryweryn campsite div 3/4 when we get canoeist friendly owners :lol: