WINTER KIT WANTED - SIZE S - Kit needed!

Stuff wanted
alldaypaddler

Post by alldaypaddler » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 am

I'm in need of some good kit as my current LS cagdeck is so leaky I'm more dry when I'm wearing a shortie.

I am a girl, 5'4" and small-ish.

It is nearing the end of the season, so if you're thinking of getting nice new kit for next season, why not give up your old stuff to a good cause (me)?

Looking for:

LS cagdeck(s) in pretty good condition (watertight). No preference of colours/age (beggars can't be choosers)
Size S. Looking to pay <£65.

Thermals - new ones are pretty expensive so if you've got a big box of kit you haven't worn in 5 years, please think of me!
Anything size S-M, warm. Looking to pay <£10

Or if you know of anywhere I can get some at a reasonable price, please post!

Pogies/Mits these aren't essential, I'm sure I can muster up the £10/£15 to buy some but if you've got any lying around (neoprene ones, not too old) then I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands (literally).
No PeakUK palmless mits, they're too big for my hands!

If you are a generous person looking to help me, please contact either James Bailey or send me a message at olivia.hithersay@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

General Flangecustard

Post by General Flangecustard » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 pm

I have had a quickflow cag in the past definately the best one I have had, they are currently £85.
Millets is a good place to get cheap thermals from although they are not specifically designed for watersports.
I use nylon pogies when the weather turns too cold they are light and do not get waterlogged. you can pick these up off ebay for just a couple of pounds. (I think I payed 99p for mine)

carealto

Post by carealto » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am

The Peak online shop have 2009 and 2010 cagdecks in some sizes and colours (2009 L/S cagdeck at £69 - but not in Small I think - only XS).

alldaypaddler

Post by alldaypaddler » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 pm

thank you!

jjayes

Re: WINTER KIT WANTED - SIZE S - Kit needed!

Post by jjayes » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Please take a look at

http://neloslalomkayaksuk.vpweb.co.uk/S ... pment.html

you may find what you want.