South by South West (or The Coming of the Messiah) - It's the little people I tell you!

Oh dear... enter at your own risk!
Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm

On the way home from Sowerby when my travelling companion had fallen asleep I began to here the voices of the little people (Kendall and Steve) echoing through whats left of my mind. Anyway, I quickly dismissed what they were saying as absolute gibberish. Unfortunately, whilst I was momentarily distracted I noticed the face of Christ in my windshield. I say unfortunately and in as I quickly realised that it wasn't just a vision but that the he had chosen this moment for the second coming. Bit daft to choose the fast lane of the M1 on a Sunday night if you ask me but there ya go. I have to question the meaning of omnipotence. Obviously it all adds up to the fact that the little people are culpable in the RTA.

ps - I am bored at the moment

Flyhigh3

Post by Flyhigh3 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Grumpy says whatever you're smoking can you bring some down to HPP next week? :)

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm on the lam after killing the son of God in a head on crash.
I'll probably be at HPP though as if that storybook he's previously been mentioned in is a precedent he'll probably dust himself off in three days.

General Flangecustard

Post by General Flangecustard » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

People who claim they have seen/spoken to God/aliens often find themselves locked up for indefinate periods. Or in the case of Joan of Arc, burnt at the stake!
I would hate to have to be the one to light the match. But I will volunteer to put you out of your misery when the time comes (and it is getting closer every moment). ???

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

As you recall I paddled the whole of last season in an Arc, so I'm off down the solicitors to formally change my name to Joan (it's the name I go by in the off-season anyway.) I wonder what the reaction will be when I walk in dressed in 15th century French armour claiming to be a peasant virgin who can see and touch Saints.

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Is it possible that Jesus could return incarnated as a duck? If so I think he might have been at HPP last week. I've already explored this with a mate and we think it's possible