Charity Paddle - A CHOCOLATE BUNNY FOR THE MESSIAH

Oh dear... enter at your own risk!
Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 pm

I was considering a paddle from Tripoli to Japan starting over Easter hols.

I was intending dropping off a choc bunny in Palestine on Easter Sunday to mark the resurrection.
It has to be a chocolate one as the book says:-

Leviticus 11:3-6:
'Whatever divides the hoof, and is cloven-footed, chewing the cud, among the animals, that you shall eat.

'Only, you shall not eat these of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: the camel, for he chews the cud but does not divide the hoof; he is unclean to you.

And the rock badger, because he chews the cud, but does not divide the hoof; he is unclean to you.

'And the hare, because he chews the cud but does not divide the hoof; he is unclean to you.'

Thought I might just chuck it over the West Bank barrier. Hopefully the Israelis wouldn't mistake it for an incoming missile and use it as an excuse to launch a disproportionate military retaliation - obviously there is no precedent to think so.

My route was via Egypt, Yemen, the coast of Somalia, Myanmar.

However, I think my insurance policy exclusions have put paid.

C. Loss, destruction or damage occasioned by pressure waves caused by
aircraft or other aerial devices travelling at sonic or super sonic speeds.

War risks exclusion
In no case shall this Insurance cover loss damage liability or expense caused by war, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection or civil strife arising therefrom, or any hostile act by or against a belligerent power, terrorists or persons acting from a political motive, capture, seizure, arrest, restraint or detainment (piracy and barratry excepted), and the consequences thereof or any attempt thereat, derelict mines, torpedoes, bombs or other derelict weapons of war.

Nuclear exclusion

In no case shall this insurance cover loss, damage, liability or expense directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising radiations from or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from the combustion of
nuclear fuel the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous or contaminating properties of any nuclear installation, reactor or other nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof any weapon of war employing atomic or nuclear fission and/or fusion or other like reaction or radioactive force or matter.

Oh and did I say I was going with Charlie Sheen

Wilful Misconduct exclusion

In no case shall the insurance cover loss damage liability or expense directly or indirectly caused by or arising from acts of recklessness or wilful misconduct including, but not limited to, conduct when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.