SKI SLOPE ALTERNATIVE - GADAFFI CAN'T BE ALL THAT BAD

Oh dear... enter at your own risk!
Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:42 pm

I saw the Japanese flying water in recently and dropping it from Chinooks. If we can get enough aircraft by tomorrow we could fly in enough water to get the race going again.

Alternatively I might ring up Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi. Me and him are tight as when he was a student in Brighton he accompanied me on the great Dolphin abuse - that's another story.

Anyway, it obviously inspired him as follows

Few in the West may know that Libya - along with Egypt - sits over the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer; that is, an ocean of extremely valuable fresh water.

So yes, this "now you see it, now you don't" war is a crucial water war.

Control of the aquifer is priceless - as in "rescuing" valuable natural resources from the "savages".

This Water Pipeline is buried underground deep in the desert along 4,000 km - is the Great Man-Made River Project (GMMRP), which Gaddafi built for $25 billion without borrowing a single cent from the IMF or the World Bank (what a bad example for the developing world).

The GMMRP supplies Tripoli, Benghazi and the whole Libyan coastline.

The amount of water is estimated by scientists to be the equivalent to 200 years of water flowing down the Nile.

Now either he is keeping his only private underground school of dolphins for his own deviant porpoises or is it possible he has an underground slalom going on. When I say underground, I don't mean against the norm like when you paddle naked below the waist with a boat full of beavers and keep it out of the mainstream for fear of legal repercussion.

I'll give him a call to see if it can be moved over there. He needs some good publicity right now

Fup