England Slalom Kit 2016

The place to discuss slalom development issues specific to England
Happychappy

England Slalom Kit 2016

Post by Happychappy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:59 pm

England Squad Kit (Pan Celtic Cup)

Dear England athlete,

Congratulations to those of you who have been named on the 2016 official England squad for the Pan Celtic. As such I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible to purchase and wear the official squad kit made by Peak UK.

I have been asked to coordinate this and as such have compiled the following details of the kit and prices. Peak have agreed to give us a 30% discount on a bulk order of 30+ items.

Can those of you interested in purchasing kit please send me an email direct and I will put your order onto the list. If I do not receive your email you will not be included in this order. All orders will be acknowledged by return email to confirm your interest. Orders need to be in by 17th August.

To order your kit, include full name of athlete, item required, size and postal address. All orders will be processed together to ensure the discounted price. Payment details will be sent via email to you.

Please email me direct: englandslalomkit@thesoftleys.com

If you follow this link it will take you to Peak UK’s website where you can see the kit and sizes etc.

http://shop.peakukshop.com/epages/es140 ... lalom_Team

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Rob Softley
Mob: 07932314822

The following items are available (price stated is the discounted price applicable to a bulk order of 30+ items):

England BA - £76.30 England Speedskin Short - £115.50

England Speedskin Long - £127.40 England Semi Long - £139.30