Div 1 Double at Tully & Pan Celtic

Discuss past and future events
PeterC

Re: Div 1 Double at Tully & Pan Celtic

Post by PeterC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Nia - would be delighted to fit you in judging if you could come to control either Friday evening or first thing Saturday morning.

It is warming up here today - I live in hope of not presiding over a load of frozen snowmen!

PeterC

Post by PeterC » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 am

A near final start list is now available and as I cannot post on the web site has been eMailed to everyone I have an eMail address for. It will also be posted on the control hut at Tully from tomorrow lunchtime. If anyone else wants a copy then please eMail me at scots@limekilns.plus.com and I will send you one.

PeterC

Post by PeterC » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

If you are expecting a copy of the start and it has not arrived and you filled in an eMail address on the entry then either my eyes have failed or your writing is indecipherable! I have had a lot of not know here returns to yesterdays eMail. Try scots@limekilns.plus.com and I will get back to you. :lol:

BaldockBabe

Post by BaldockBabe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 am

Well done Peter. Massive start list and it still went really well :-)

Can I have whichever spell you used to keep the rain away until we were packed up each day? Its a useful one to have!

PeterC

Post by PeterC » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Rain spell is a secret and in any case it rained on me at prize giving so not perfect!!!

Thank you everyone, judges, section judges, timing team, cooks, bottle washers, headset operators, parents, paddlers and everyone who worked tirelessly to make what was a humungous weekend of racing into an apparent success.

Well done to everyone to did well and please come back and try again to everyone who would like to do a little bit better next time. Apologies to Jac who was paddling up from Div 2 in C1 on Sunday - I did not notice you had actually come second, well done, also Kyle who came second in the Officials which likewise we did not manage to realise until checking all the results later. I don't think there are any other errors - well none that I have spotted so far.

Now we have to start thinking about doing it all again perhaps next year!

Peter