Orton Mere Mini Cancelled Sunday 24th November
Due the extremely high river levels we can not safely hold the event on Sunday.
Both side sluices are wide open causing boils and tow backs.
Can you please spread the word if you know someone who was planning on coming.
Discuss past and future events
1 post • Page 1 of 1